Welcome to https://easy2links.com/!
Scope of application
1. the following terms and conditions apply to the use of the EASY2LINKS website (hereinafter referred to as the "website"). In order to use the Website, it is important that you as a user accept the following terms and conditions.
3. the subject of EASY2LINKS is the following:
- Shortening URLs
- Tracking of links with tracking pixel
- Statistics about the usage of links
- Numerous possibilities of segmentation of links
- Creation of QR codes
- Creation of Bio Pages
Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us at the following contact details:
Availability of the website
1. EASY2LINKS has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability may occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes beyond the control of EASY2LINKS, such as intent or gross negligence.
2. EASY2 GmbH points out:
- that it is technically impossible to provide the Website free of errors of any kind and that EASY2 GmbH therefore does not assume any responsibility for them,
- that errors may lead to the temporary disconnection of the Website,
- that the availability of these web pages is dependent on conditions and services beyond the control of EASY2 GmbH, such as transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties. We are not responsible for any disruptions falling into this area.
Insofar as EASY2 GmbH offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its websites, participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication, such as mutual respect. Visitors are not allowed to distribute or publish any insulting, possibly derogatory, foul, offensive, defamatory or obscene material or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
When you use any EASY2LINKS service or send e-mail, text messages or other communications to us from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, including via email, text messages, or by posting electronic messages or other communications on our website or as part of other EASY2LINKS services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically do not require written form to that extent, unless mandatory applicable law requires a different form of communication.
Copyright and database rights
(1) All content included in or provided through any EASY2LINKS service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations, is the property of EASY2LINKS or third parties supplying content or making it available on the Site and is protected by German copyright and database right laws.
2. the entirety of the content included in or provided through any EASY2LINKS service is also the exclusive property of EASY2LINKS and is protected by German copyright and database right laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or reuse any part of an EASY2LINKS Service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) any substantial parts of any EASY2LINKS service for re-use without https://easy2links.com/'s express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that includes substantial portions of any Service of EASY2LINKS without the express written consent of https://easy2links.com/.
All patents registered on EASY2LINKS are also applicable to all services and other products of EASY2LINKS. It may occur that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
1. access to some (paid) services of the website, requires the creation of an account.
2. the creation of an account is allowed only to persons of full legal capacity, to whom the registration form on the website https://easy2links.com/ is provided.
3. the user undertakes not to provide false personal data. Furthermore, the User undertakes to check his/her data regularly in order to ensure their accuracy.
4. if you use any EASY2LINKS service, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur through your account or password. You should take all steps necessary to ensure that your password is kept secret and secure, and you should notify us immediately if you have reason to be concerned that a third party has obtained knowledge of your password or that the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete and for notifying us of any changes regarding the information you provide. You may view and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
5. the user cannot change his username afterwards. However, the User is allowed to change his/her password at any time.
6. you may not use any EASY2LINKS service in a manner that is likely to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair EASY2LINKS services or access.
7. furthermore, you may not use the EASY2LINKS services for fraudulent or in connection with a criminal offense, unlawful activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. we reserve the right to deny you the services on the website or to close member accounts. This is especially true in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our policies.
9. users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending an appropriate message via the contact form. The user's account will be deleted immediately after the user has completed and submitted the form.
Claims arising from intellectual property rights
EASY2LINKS respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives reason to fear infringement, please follow our procedure for notifying https://easy2links.com/ of an infringement.
1. We always try to ensure that EASY2LINKS services are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to EASY2LINKS services may occasionally be interrupted or limited to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or limitations.
2. EASY2LINKS shall be liable without limitation to the extent that the cause of damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by EASY2LINKS or a legal representative or vicarious agent of EASY2LINKS.
3. Furthermore, EASY2LINKS shall be liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential obligations are obligations, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance with which you regularly rely. In this case, however, EASY2LINKS shall only be liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. EASY2LINKS shall not be liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, body or health, for a defect after a guarantee has been given for the quality of the product and in the event of fraudulently concealed defects. Liability according to the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. Insofar as the liability of EASY2LINKS is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Links to other websites
1. for links which are not operated by EASY2 GmbH and are located on their website, we have no possibility to control the content of this website, as it is completely independent from us.
2. for this reason we do not take any responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by the visitors of these. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask you to notify us immediately of any illegal or dubious content of the linked website.
3. other websites may have a link to the websites of EASY2 GmbH. Such a link requires our prior consent.
1. it can happen that data and information of the visitors and users (date, time, called page) about the access are stored on the server. We point out that - without consent - no personal (eg name, address or e-mail address) data will be stored.
2. if personal data is collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user gives his or her prior consent.
3. We point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (eg by e-mail) security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this respect, our liability is excluded.
4. third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities.
5. the user has the right to information. You have the right to receive complete and free information from us at any time about the data concerning you.
6. furthermore, the user has the right to rectification/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
4. we would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, whereby these are mostly so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. you can object to the storage of cookies, for this you have a banner at your disposal to which you can object/accept.
6. you can, of course, set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or already stored cookies are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
1. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. the sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
1. the contract language is german.
4. The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions under the Agreement. Should this occur, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision in accordance with its meaning and purpose, which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.